Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Self Portrait








For this project I took three photographs in black and white in wich I desmostrate emotions and the simple pose. the photographs had to be artistic and edited.
the techniques used are: exteme angles, rule of thirds and leading lines
I have enjoyed this project the most. I was able to make the picture the way i wanted and pose in front of the camera.in the leading lines photo I wanted to show an expression of freedom.
in the rule of thirds I sat on the street try to create the typical girl that always wait for her date.the extreme angles picure was taking at home. I was holding a base with several objects inside.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Alyssa, your portfolio is looking nice. Did you take the photo across the top? Also, you should get rid of all that extra space on your macro entry. i can show you how if you want.