In this portfolio, you will find a variety of photographs that I've taken this past semeste,also posts of each one of my photos and links of some of my classmates. As you can see the first pictures are not very artistic. I like almost all the photos that I have published, but I have some that I like the most, such is macro, leading lines (portfolio) and the last one, social issue. I could have achieved an improvement in other photographs but I am new to Photoshop and it was difficult for me editing photos.
In the clas of Digital Photo I learned a lot of things that helped me to improve my photography skills. At the beggining I was very confused, I was in blank and I didn't understand the teacher very well. To me, a lot of words sounded new or unsual.
I was introduced to Compositional Tricks. For example, Macro, Leading Lines, Extreme Angles,
Rule Of Thirds and Cropping.
During the semester we worked on a project called "Haunted Chavez". The objective of this project was to create a hauned scene out of one picture. It was very complicated
because i couldn't find a place to create a scene that could show terror. It took me time, but at the end I finished the job.
The project that i liked the most was called "Lyrics". It was very simple and easy for me. We had to decorate a photograph how ever we wanted and also to have a balance between colors and sizes of lyrics.
I need to improve my writing and my ability to work on Photoshop. These two things have me pressured. I made new friends in class, as much, but enough for me, because I'm too quite and I don't like to talk during class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment