
I choose this metaphor because it expresses what I feel right now and also because it’s a lyric of a song that I like. I think this metaphor describes me because that’s what I been doing these last days, “flying away from the bad circumstances, problems and negative feelings/thoughts” that made me felt out of sores. In my opinion I really like how my metaphor picture came out, it looks very nice and artistic, the tram of my picture was to make something little sad bad at the same time something that would make myself more mature and unique. I finished this photograph in one day, I don’t know how but I did it, it took me like two hours to finish it. I really like how the trees look because they look old and also because the trees made my picture look more realistic and strong. I decided to put some leafs falling off from the trees to made my picture more creative,some grass too so my picture can look full and not empty; I also decided to put some starts on the sky just to make my picture sweet. I believe that I have done a good picture, it has more creativity that my last photographs.
2 comments:
awww it is so believable that you are a bird this is awsome you really put a lot of thought into it i love it.
Alyssa, your portfolio looks beautiful! Well done. I think you ended strong with both your metaphor and your surrealism. I love the mood of your metaphor it has such a bizarre atmosphere. I hope you continue sharing your beauty with the world around you. It has been a pleasure to have you in my class this year. I wish you the best of luck in all you do!!
Post a Comment