skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scary Expresions
I don't consider this foto the best one, but taking a guise at it takes me to cunfusion. it reminds me of my grandmothers house and my parent house in Mexico. there at my house i usually heard acward noises wich led me to insomnia.
It's funny the way that this picture leads me to lagh out loud instead of getting scared to death. i don't know, it was meant to be scary since my skin is like sand with rocks, and my eyes are black with a white pupil. Well it was all meant to give a emotioal reaction. this image was the one i work on and finished with no trouble.
When i see this foto, it makes me giggly. Although at the same time it brings me backto my facial look when I am angry. I loved how i could edit my photo to style I prefered to me this project was easy to use. Since we went step by step on this program. What i enjoyed the most was the details of the colors and bloodeffects in the image.
No comments:
Post a Comment