He looks like he doesn't have enough time to do whatever he want, you can say that he decided to end his life as soon possible because he is tired about his entire life. Maybe he has too much problems that he can’t even resolve. He is wearing a black suit looking all nice and clean, his face looks scare like if he is passing a bad situation on his life, the picture guides me to a sad but at the same time to a world that has a lot of difficult things, the tree is old and big like the men that it’s standing up on the tree.Such an emotional picture, that makes you feel like if you are in the picture passing through the same situations. The picture is really cleared, and artistic. I definitely love the way that the men it’s in the picture, because you can see all the emotion that he demonstrate.
3 comments:
Interesting perspective. I like how you describe him as, "wearing a black suit, looking all nice and clean, his face looks scared like he is passing a bad situation in his life"
I like the way you say that there's a lot of emotions in the picture. This picture could be sad in many ways.
Allysa I like your comment I feel that all that you describe about the picture came from your hearth and probably you are passing something similiar as you are describing in you photo
Post a Comment