Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez



The project was about to make our school like if it was haunted, and we were allow to choose a setting so i choose the restroom. this photograph it's about a girl who was in the restroom, but she didn't noticed that her school and also the restroom (as you can see on my photo) was haunted. I am a zombie with big wierd theets, without a leg and a arm and some blood on them,
and also with my eyes painted in green & black.
I put some ghost on it, to make my photo more interesting, i also put a black bird, these kinds of birds can never missed on projects,movies or things that has to be scary. my idea was to create something really artistic and very scary. I was having trouble with the brightness and constrast.
In my own opinion, my photo does not look too bad as i thought!

No comments: