Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue


This social issue that I choose is about eating disorder, it's a big problem that many young girls suffer in these days. It affects me because I know too many girls that live with this disorder, and it hurts too much to see them with that appearance. They are not to blame!! The media has hypnotized the girls with models and how they look. Even the smallest girls do it too. It's a problem that leads you to death. On this Photograph I wanted to show what anorexia and bulimia does.

She is my little cousin Briana and fortunately she is not suffering of eating disorder, but as close you can see she has the appearance of one of these girls. I choose her obviously because she is skinny and because I want to interpret that on these days "the little princess" are believing that they are too fat for their age and thats not true!

No comments: